spraying polyurea for Floor, swimming pool for Antiwater, Antiabrasion, Anti Slip
a 100% solid, fast set, spray-applied, two component aromatic polyurea elastomer. The system consists of the A component, a quasi-prepolymer rich of free NCO, and the B component, a mixture of polyetheramine, amine extenders and other additives. The unique polyurea chemistry allows this material to be tolerant of moisture and lower temperatures during application. This means that high humidity and hidden moisture in concrete has minimal effect on the application of this product.
- Fast cure, short downtime but non-sagging.
- Moisture and temperature insensitivity during processing.
- High thermal stability.
- 100% solid, Non-VOC and odorless, environmental friendly.
- Extraordinary physical properties.
- Excellent adhesion to primed concrete.
- Seamless, flexible and waterproof.
- High elongation properties, resistance to freeze-thaw.
- Superior weather resistance.
- No chalking and fading in long-term outdoor use.
Designed for use as a smooth seamless waterproof lining coating system for interior and a roof and wall coating system for exterior applications. Ideally suitable for use in areas including:
Metal, concrete, wood and foam roofing.
- Mechanical rooms.
- Cold storage areas.
- Basing and reservoirs.
- Marine bridges.
- Underground engineering.
- Cooling towers of power plants.
- Aquarium lining.
- Pond lining.
- Water and waste water linings.
The polyurea elastomer coating now has many advantages over the earlier developed polyurethane, polyurethane \ polyurea technology:
1. Curing speed, in the vertical plane will not produce sagging, cross-linking speed of 2-6 s, 6-9s can reach the level of non-stick hand, 30s can walk on it. 30min to put into use.
2 is not sensitive to temperature and humidity, high humidity and low temperature on the polyurea elastomer coating performance is quite small.
3 100% solid content, two-component coating, single coating system, spray coating can reach a fairly thick 2000UM above, without solvent, zero VOC.
4. Outstanding physical properties, tensile strength 14-21MPA, stretching 2% - 520% between.
5, heat resistance, thermal stability of 177 degrees, (350T)
6. Compatibility with the pigment is very good, you can adjust the color.
7. Adjustable formula, from soft to hard polymer coating.
8. Can be enhanced, in the spraying process can be added to enhance the glass fiber.
Mixing ratio(by volume)
Recommended spreading thickness
Temperature, humidity and film thickness dependent
Part A: 220kg /drum
Part B: 200kg/drum
- A component is easily affected by moisture must be protected from moisture contamination. Containers are factory sealed with an inert gas to prevent contamination. Keep all containers tightly closed during storage. For further storage after opening, containers must be purged with nitrogen gas or dry air and tightly sealed from moisture.
- Store drums and pails in a cold, dry and ventilated location between 15-40°C.
- Keep away from rain and sunshine.
- Keep away from fire and heat source.
a. Surface preparation
Surface must be properly prepared. Remove all oil, dust, grease, dirt etc to ensure adequate adhesion.
b. Application condition
Air and surface: -20°C-40°C
Relative humidity: ≤90%
ANY PLACES CAN USE POLYUREA COATING FOR ANTICORROSION, ANTIABRASION, ANTI IMPACT, ANTI SLIP, LOWER NOISES.
SHOUGUANG MINGDING WATERPROOF MATERIALS CO.,LTD
SHOUGUANG FENGYUAN COMMERCIAL CO.,LTD
After sales service(24hours online)